[Work with Us]
Creative & Administrative Assistant
Sullivan Solutions needs an exceptionally bright, multitasking, and motivated individual to help us solve our clients’ myriad marketing challenges. We do whatever it takes, and you will, too.
We are looking for a critical thinker with superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple immediate requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is required, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals and executives is a must. A good sense of humor is important, as is the ability to be flexible, and to change direction at a moment’s notice.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, be able to take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect our agency, our clients, and their employees.
If you have to ask what this means, you probably shouldn’t apply.
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Acting as a reliable and resourceful liaison for team members, clients, and vendors
- Managing daily business operations for the team from turning on the lights in the morning and answering the phone to updating clients’ websites and managing digital workflow
- Driving key team activities and group logistics
- Managing complex calendars and scheduling requirements
- Sourcing, procuring, and managing outside solutions such as printing, promotional products, and professional services
- Digital asset management
- Willing to assist with any other agency tasks as they arise, including copy proofing, brainstorm sessions, browser testing, etc.
- Assist with reporting/billing/invoicing for services rendered and products delivered
- Never, ever let us run out of dry erase markers, AA batteries, coffee, or toilet paper
- Significant, demonstrable, and relevant experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Determination to take great care of our customers
- Passion and desire to continuously improve work style and productivity
- Demonstrated leadership, organization, and planning skills.
- Digital proficiency; high comfort level with spreadsheets, email, social media, and digital workflow in an environment that may include MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite (all of it!), WordPress, MailChimp, Hootsuite, HTML, CRM, and QuickBooks
- Optimistic attitude when we use terms like “herding cats”, “fighting fires”, and “drinking from a fire hose”
Part Time / Full Time / Contract
At minimum, this position will work from our office approximately 3 days per week during core business hours. More hours are likely and desirable. Flexibility is commensurate with responsibility.
Position requirements and essential functions may be altered from time to time based upon the needs of the organization and our clients.
Our ideal candidate will grow this position and become a core member of our consultative team.
We didn’t write this to attract a lot of candidates, we wrote this to attract the ones who will appreciate our mission and enjoy fulfilling it with us. No two days are ever the same but every minute holds opportunity to be creative and effective and to make what you want of your career.